The "terrace buffet" is available every day at a cost of 11 € per person and 7 € for children between 3 and 8 years old. Prices with prior reservation of the service.
Pets are allowed on request.
- The charge for pets is 20 €/pet. Máximun 2 pets/room.
- Pets are allowed in the hotel rooms but not in the restaurant or cafeteria.
- There is a porch with a terrace next to the gardens and the Hotel reception where you can stay with your pet, and where lunch and dinner are served if the weather permits.
- Pets are not allowed in the swimming pool . If leaving the hotel grounds, pets may not be left alone in the room.
- If it is a guide dog, in this case it can access all the common areas of the Hotel.
- The owner of the dog is obliged to keep it in the proper hygienic and sanitary conditions. He/she will also be responsible for any damage caused by the dog to third parties and/or to the hotel furniture.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times on the hotel premises.
- It is not allowed to bathe pets in the room service, nor can the towels of our establishment be used to dry them.
Rules of behaviour in the hotel
- The hotel management asks you to keep quiet inside the hotel so as not to disturb the rest of the other guests.
- The client whose behaviour causes damage to the rest of the guests, or causes damage to the room, may be held responsible for the same and must pay compensation to the injured parties and the repair and cleaning of the damaged goods and places.
As a general rule the flexible rate can be cancelled up to three days prior to the arrival date. For mid and high season dates this period is 3/7 days. The cost for cancellations outside this period is the amount of the first night's stay. The non-refundable rate cannot be cancelled or modified under any circumstances.
Weekends (Fridays and Saturdays) from March to October.
Eastern Break (6-12 April)
April 30th - May 1st)
11th , 12th October . 5th, 6th, 7th December
Every Saturday of the year except high season.
From Sunday to Thursday in June, July, August and September
Rest of the year.